- In Your Job Search Partner, author Cheryl Cage offers professionals, in any field, an extensive, positive, step-by-step guide to marketing themselves more effectively while helping them uncover hidden talents and strengths. Armed with Cheryl’s motivational real-life advice, even a professional feeling unorganized and unprepared can implement an organized, positive and effective job search in just 10 days!
- Also Included: Skills assessment worksheets for those uncertain of their career niche.
- Part Number ASA-JOB-SRCH
Valuable for professionals in any field, Your Job Search Partner
, helps you:
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Organize a job search workspace
- Develop (at least) 8 opportunity-producing networking strategies
- Discover and research every possible company of interest
- Gain a clear understanding of the interviewing process
- Learn to discuss experiences that best demonstrate skills and personality
- Write and design a resume and all required job search letters
- Avoid 18 of the most common job search and interviewing mistakes
- Calm 17 common fears experienced by job seekers
- Assess physical presentation and prepare for interviews
||8″ x 10″