- For those who have always dreamed about flying but didn’t know where or how to start — now they can take that long-awaited first step with some guidance. You Can Fly! authors Greg Brown and Laurel Lippert write to those who are considering flight training, specifically to answer frequently asked questions about it, and at the same time entice more people into exploring general aviation.
- The authors in a welcoming way, along with gorgeous photographs by Tom Lippert, reveal to the non-flying public the romance and adventures found in flying by centering their focus on the many joys and benefits of flight, and leaving out the dull “FAA verbiage” found in other learn-to-fly books. You Can Fly! has detailed sidebars throughout the book that will intrigue aspiring pilots with questions like, “What should I expect on my first flight?” and “How do you read an altimeter?” All of these questions are explained with brevity, complemented by easy-to-grasp and colorful illustrations. With illustrations from front to back, and beautiful photographs worthy of an expensive coffee-table book throughout, You Can Fly! is the perfect addition to a flight school library, FBO, or aviation enthusiast’s collection. This is truly a one-of-a-kind, fun, exciting and informative book on flying for prospective pilots.
- What’s holding you back? Strap in to our friendly cockpit, grab the controls and take off. You can fly!
- Beautiful full-color photographs and illustrations throughout.
- Part Number ASA-YCF
Dispelling the myths of flight instruction, and expounding on the truths, You Can Fly!
- Prerequisites for learning to fly
- How to choose an instructor and flight school
- How to get started with your flight training
- Making the most of each flight/ground lesson
- Learning about flight and airplanes
- What you can do once you’re a pilot
- Answers to the most frequently asked aviation training questions
- Intriguing and informative detail sidebars throughout the book
||Greg Brown and Laurel Lippert
||7-1/4″ x 9″
||Full color photographs and illustrations