- Why supply your shop with ineffective and dangerous substances that give off nasty, toxic fumes? You shouldn’t, so don’t.
- Avoiding such problems will lead you to useful items like that LPS A-151 solvent and degreaser. It’s a low-odor solvent that’s more ecologically friendly than other related products that are considered ozone depleting and thus harmful. VOC compliant – that’s what LPS A-151 offers. And since it doesn’t contain chlorinated solvents, and because it’s nonconductive, it is safe to use on most surfaces as well.
- Ideal for cleaning equipment and parts, LPS A-151 can save you headaches in more ways than one. It’s a non-rinse cleanser that doesn’t leave behind any residue. Apply it on fuselage, brake backing plates, drums, clutch assemblies and much more. And with controlled evaporation time and built-in Inverta spray valve, it’s easy to use and convenient.
- Keep your aircraft clean without putting you or your colleagues at risk by using this eco-friendly, non-ozone-depleting solvent each time.
- Airbus Specification: ABR 9-0140 Type I
- Boeing McDonnell Douglas Specification: CSD#1
- Bombardier Learjet Specification: LES1239J
- Embraer Specification: EMB 120 Brasilia C.P.M.-120/1181 Type B-1
- SAE Specification: ASTM F-945
- NSF® Certified: C1 Registration # 059811 (Aerosol); # 059812 (Bulk)
- Controlled evaporation
- Ideal for parts washers, dip tanks, and ultrasonic cleaners
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Removes oil, grease and other contaminants
- Non-conductive, low odor
- VOC compliant in all 50 states
- High flash point 158°F (70°C)
- McDonnell Douglas CSD #1
- Learjet LES1239J
- Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia C.P.M.-120/1181 Type B-1
- Boeing D6-17487 Rev. P
- ASTM F-945
- Airbus ABR 9-0140 Type I