Convenient handbook-sized 6″ x 9″ format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 48 (NEW! Registration and Marking Requirements for Small Unmanned Aircraft), 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107 (NEW Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Rules), 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and Aeronautical Information Manual, and Pilot/Controller Glossary. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) rules included.
- Free Updates available online and via email subscription service for instant access to regulation and procedural changes.
- Changes since last edition clearly marked
- Includes 14 CFR and 49 Parts pertinent to General Aviation, Pilots, Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators
- Pilot’s Bill of Rights
- Comprehensive FAR/AIM index
- Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
- Tabs included for quick reference
- FREE updates available online and via email keep readers up-to-speed on regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle.
- Unabridged text of AIM including full-color graphics
ASA’s FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for more than 75 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
- ISBN: 9781619547988
- Part number: ASA21FRAMBK
- Edition: 2021
- Dimensions: 6″ x 9″
- Page Count: ~1,184 pages
- Illustrations: FAA figures, color throughout
- Weight: 3.15 lbs